For reservations, please give us a call!
Make Your Reservation Now
Please print off your form, and bring it with you on your first visit, or the day of your pet’s stay. Payment is requested at time of drop-off.
Please keep in mind:
Pet boarding can be tricky, but it’s important to remember we’re no kennel. Just the best pet motel around. If you’re ready to treat your dog or cat to a stay at Caroline’s Pampered Pet Motel, give us a call!
Regular business hours are 6:30 am to 9 pm, 7 days a week
(closed Thanksgiving and Christmas day)
- Traveler’s checks, money orders, personal checks and cash are acceptable. (Sorry, no credit or debit cards)
- You can pick up or drop off your pet anytime during regular business hours.
- Checkout time is 11 am.
- After 11 am, another day’s charge will be incurred (just like a real motel).
- Please note that you are responsible for any days reserved and will be charged accordingly.
- 48-hour notice is required from the beginning date of reservation to make a change without being responsible for the entire reservation.
No pet will be boarded without having received the necessary vaccinations.
- Because it requires time for a vaccine to immunize, we urge all owners to vaccinate at least 10 days prior to their boarding date.
- We will need written proof of vaccinations from your veterinarian.
- For dogs: Rabies, DPP (Distemper, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus) and Bordetella (kennel cough).
- For cats: Rabies and Panleukopenia (Distemper, including Calici and Chlamydia)
- Leukemia and Bordetella are also highly recommended.