See us near CC & 65 Highway in Ozark, MO!
Please Keep In Mind:
Pet boarding can be tricky, but we're no ordinary kennel! If you’re ready to treat your dog or cat to a stay at Caroline’s Pampered Pet Motel, give us a call today!
- Traveler's checks, money orders, personal checks and cash are acceptable. (Sorry, no credit cards)
- You can pick up or drop off your pet anytime during these hours.
- Check-out time is 11:00am.
- After 11:00 am is another day's charge (just like a real motel).
- Please note that you are responsible for any days reserved and will be charged accordingly.
- 48 hour notice required from beginning date of reservation to make a change without being responsible for the entire reservation.
- Because it requires time for a vaccine to immunize, we urge all owners to vaccinate at least ten days prior to their boarding date.
- We will need written proof of vaccinations from your veterinarian.
- For dogs: Rabies, DPP (Distemper, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus) and Bordetella (kennel cough).
- For cats: Rabies, Panleukopenia (Distemper including Calici and Chlamydia)
- Leukemia and Bordetella are also highly recommended.
New Client Registration Form
Please Please print off this form, and bring it with you on your first visit.
Download our New Client registration form.